TERMS & RULES
Rules & Regulations
- All films selected for the Festival will be in Competition.
- Our festival has no age limit and we are eager to see festival-related films of all ages and races.
- To submit a film, you must have created the project by yourself, own the rights, or have permission from the owner of the content to submit the film to us.
- We accept Canadian and International Films(short & long length).
- In the short film competitive section: The maximum film length must be under 30 minutes (we have no minimum length).
- Long films can participate in our Pro-competitive section. (Our competitive sector has no time limit.)
- Non-English language films must have English subtitles.
- Films will be selected and entrants will be notified via email by 20 August 2022. All correspondence will be done by email; no information will be provided over the phone.
- Upon acceptance, filmmakers must provide high-resolution digital photographs, synopsis, credits, poster, or other press kits or promotional materials for each film. Filmmakers must also provide a copy of the film trailer (if applicable) and press screeners upon request.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide individualized feedback to filmmakers.
Terms and Conditions:
- After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified.
- The legal responsibility for the film goes back to the person presenting it, and the festival does not take any responsibility for copyright or other legal matters.
- The festival can have a copy of the film in the festival’s archives and library, as well as information and photos, posters and trailers provided by the participant, and a two minutes teaser.